Tips for Breaking Up with Your Light Bulbs
You may not even notice, but your light bulbs don’t love you. Let’s be honest, they aren’t giving you what you need on many levels. They drain your bank account. They make you look bad. They’re always out when you need them. So why do you keep them around? You know you deserve better.
Do you realize how easy it is to switch the type of light bulbs you’re using at home? When a light bulb goes out, you unscrew it and replace it with a new one. Done.
The harsh light of typical LED light bulbs slowly dim over about a four year period. And let’s not get started on regular incandescent light bulbs, which require you to change them almost as fast as you can ask, “How many times do I have to change these darn things?!”
So, why bother breaking up with your current light bulbs? And how do you even go about it?
Because it’s time to love your light. And it’s time for your light to love you back.
We know it’s not easy to move on from a relationship you’ve been in for so long – even a bad one. But, maybe it will be easier to do if you consider the facts about why you should break up with LED and incandescent light bulbs and replace them with Finally® light bulbs.
Good Reasons to Dump Your Current Light Bulbs for Finally®
- The unique light quality of Finally light bulbs reveals the brilliance in whites and colors. LEDs wash out everything.
- Finally light bulbs run on Tesla Technology, which makes your home more inviting and your skin looking healthier. LED light gives off gloomy vibes.
- Finally light bulbs produce 66% less harsh blue light than the average LED. Those light-emitting diodes may affect your sleep.
- You’ll save money on energy costs. Incandescent light bulbs are terribly inefficient, requiring an enormous amount of electricity to power them. This also makes them an incredibly unsustainable option, as you end up discarding many, many more of them over time.
- Finally light bulbs have a 15 year bulb life – guaranteed. That’s more than most LEDs. This means you’ll spend even less of your life replacing dead bulbs!
Now that you know why you have to break up with your light bulbs, here are some of the best ways to go about it.
How to Break Up with Your Light Bulbs
- Stock up on Finally light bulbs, so the next time a bulb needs replacing you’ll have them on hand. Start with a six-pack or two.
- Donate or recycle any LED or incandescent bulbs you still have around the house.
- Start small. Replace all of the bulbs in one or two rooms right now with Finally® bulbs to see how you like it. We recommend first making the switch in the bedroom or living room.
- Share the love! Introduce Finally to your friends and family. That way everyone you care about in your life will have a better lit home.
The day will come when you break up with all of your old light bulbs, once and for all. The light bulbs that have treated you poorly one way or another for all these years will become a distant, fading memory.
And when that day comes, you’ll flick a switch and find yourself deeply in love with the warm, healthy, irresistibly efficient glow of a Finally® light bulb. From that day forth – from the moment you wake until you close your eyes at night – you’ll see the world, yourself, and your light bulbs in a whole new way.